Big/Bump NoseBook Appointment
- Treatment carried out by highly experienced doctors and nurses
- Free Consultations
- Dermal filler injection to reshape the nose.
Because the nose occupies the center of the face, mild asymmetries can be quite striking. If you are currently unhappy about the shape of your nose rather than the size then non-surgical dermal fillers can be used in various ways to straighten excess curvature for example in a curved or hook shaped nose or plump out areas or depressions which could be natural or due to an accident. A tip projection can also be carried out which involves inserting a filler in the tip of the nose to give an upturned appearance. This would result in symmetrical and defined nasal contours.
The Non-Surgical Nose Job is an option for you if you have:
- A slightly crooked nose
- A hook shaped nose that would like straightening
- A mild to moderate bump on the bridge of the nose
- A mild to moderate drooping of nasal tip
- A nose that needs refinement after surgical rhinoplasty
- Noses that would like more height, definition and a nose tip
Treatments available at NSC Clinics that treat big/bump noses are:
How long will the non surgical nose job last?
The effects can last from 6 months to a year.
Is the treatment painful?
Our dermal filler treatments are combined with a local anaesthetic called lidocaine which will minimise any discomfort.
Are dermal fillers safe?
At National Slimming and Cosmetic Clinics we use only the highest quality products including Juvederm and Restylane. Millions of treatments have been performed throughout the world and produced excellent results.