- Removal of dead cells from the skin’s surface
- Results include smoother looking skin
- Different types of facial peels to suit each skin type
Facial peel treatments are designed to accelerate the removal of dead cells from the skin’s surface, resulting in smoother skin. Most facial peels are very gentle offering a revolutionary way to effectively treat ageing skin, acne and reduce sun damage and hyperpigmentation.
There are many types of facial peels available, each using a combination of chemicals or fruit acids and each offering a revolutionary way to effectively treat ageing skin, acne and reduce sun damage and hyperpigmentation.
At National Slimming and Cosmetic Clinics we offer Medik8 Skin Peels, Obagi Skin Peels, Innovation Concept Peels and Skinceuticals Peels.
Medik8 Skin Peels
At National Slimming and Cosmetic Clinics we offer a range of Medik8 skin peels to suit your skin and needs. These peels are all low irritation peels.
- To target lines and wrinkles: Medik8 AGE Peel is an effective acid combination to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and fade away imperfections leaving the skin smooth and renewed.
- To target acne: Medik8 beta Peel rapidly brings acne under control and dramatically reduces the risk of future scarring. The beta Peel counteracts all three cases of acne by targeting each assault individually: blocked pores, bacterial infection and inflammation.
- To target pigmentation: Medik8 white Peel is the most effective way to achieve a brighter and even skin tone, free of dark spots and hyperpigmentation and to prevent the darkening of new skin cells.
- Medik8 Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) – Facial lesions, freckles, acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles can be successfully treated with the TCA peel. A quick treatment lasting 15-30 minutes produces glowing, healthy looking skin.
Obagi Skin Peels
This leading skin peel treatment helps get rid of blemishes, acne scars, wrinkles, uneven pigmentation and sun damage. Using a low concentration of chemicals together with a special blue base, the Obagi Blue Peel effectively removes surface layers of aged and damaged skin. These cells are replaced by healthier ones to create a fresh, more youthful complexion.
Innovation Concept Peel
Launched in the UK in 2004 the Innovation Concept Peel (ICP) is a treatment for photo ageing, pigmented spots including freckles, age spots, pigmented scars, melasma and acne prone skin. This skin peel can reduce the redness and inflammation often associated with acne lesions. It regenerates the skin making it smoother with fewer wrinkles. This new skin looks brighter and fresher with an overall new softer glow. ICP can also be used on other parts of the body, including the neck and hands.
Skinceutical facial peels accelerate the cell renewal process, stimulate collagen synthesis and improve elastin fibers in the dermis. This light chemical peel revitalizes photo damaged skin and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is suitable for multiple applications and is often used in conjunction with microdermabrasion or IPL to achieve maximum results.
How do I know which facial peel is suitable for me?
At NSC Clinics we have qualified clinicians carrying out all our skin treatments including facial peels. Our clinicians will assess your skin and let you know which facial peel will be most suitable for your skin type.
To find out more about Facial Peels or to book a free consultation call us on 0800 917 9334 FREE. Alternatively, you can email us by either requesting a call back or booking an appointment.Book your free consultation
"I have suffered with bad skin since I was a teenager. NSCC recommended a course of skin peels for me and the only word I can use to describe them is WOW!! I could see a real difference after the first treatment, and I'm over the moon with the results. I would recommend them to everyone. "See all testimonials
"I came into NSCC for a facial peel. After my skin consultation I was advised to have the white peel targeted for ageing skin. This skin peel gave my skin a dewy, youthful appearance. I will definitely have another one in the future. "See all testimonials
"I was always worried about the dark circles and fine lines around my eye area. So I decided to try the Eye Peel at NSC Clinics. This treatment gave me amazing results - I will definitely be booking again in the future. "See all testimonials
"I had the Light Peel at NSCC in my lunch hour. My skin felt so refreshed without any peeling so I could go straight back to work with a gorgeous glow. "See all testimonials
Find your local NSC Clinic:
Enter your Postcode
0% Interest Finance Available!Learn More
We've helped thousands achieve their goals
We are proud to offer an outstanding service to all our patients. In all our clinics our patients success is what matters. We work hard to make sure you feel welcome, comfortable and give you the support you need to achieve your goal.Book your free consultation